Assistant Management Accountant
GBP25000 - 35000 / annum
14th February 2018
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are recruiting a Management Accountant for an Internationally recognised, based in the Skipton area. The organisation has an excellent track record of developing progressive individuals through the business.
Typical duties will include
- Assisting the Financial Manager and Controller with the production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting process
- Manage the management accounts
- Engage with key stakeholders and analyse budget variances
This is an excellent role for someone in a mainstream Management Accounting position in a business that is growing quickly. Full study support will be provided.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have full experience of management accounts.
- Have a strong commercial awareness and an interest to develop this further.
- A manufacturing company is preferred.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate financial information to Senior Management.
- Be part qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000- £35,000
- Study package towards CIMA/ACCA
- Excellent career development plan
- On site parking with good transport links
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement