Commercial Finance Analyst
GBP35000 - 45000 / annum
14th January 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are recruiting an finance analyst for an Internationally recognised business based on the outskirts of Selby. The organisation has an excellent track record of developing progressive individuals through the business, and have a instantly recognisable name across Yorkshire.
Our client is looking for a candidate with 2-4 years experience and you must be of a part qualified/finalist/newly qualified accountant calibre.
Typical duties will include
- Preparation of weekly and monthly sales analysis
- Provide accurate financial analysis to aid commercial decision making
- Developing new models and assumptions for newly acquired assets/projects
- Supporting the planning and commercial manager in production of models
- Ensure timely and accurate timely month end accounts.
- support business planning, forecasting and valuations.
This is an excellent role for someone looking to work in a large finance team, and for someone with ambitions to qualify in the future. Full study support will be provided if needed.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have a strong commercial awareness and an interest to develop this further
- Posses excellent IT skills including Excel
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate financial information to Senior Management
- A strong analytical background.
- Financial planning/analysis background would be a bonus.
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000- £45,000
- Study package towards CIMA/ACCA
- Excellent career development plan
- Modern offices.
- Outstanding benefits package (pension, holidays etc)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
LS1 5EQ 0113 242 8978