GBP23000 - 25000 / annum
22nd October 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join an industry leading company looking to continue their growth. This international business is based in Elland and is easily accessible from major motorways. The company are looking to recruit an individual who wants to progress their career within a large finance function.
This role gives the opportunity to join a company with a proven record in developing finance careers. The business requires an individual who has shown a willingness to develop their own skills.
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Accountant, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Helping to produce the accruals and pre-payments.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Posting the journals and making sure everything is up to date for month end close down.
- Monthly performance reviews with territories, including detailed sales and gross margin analysis.
In order to be considered applicants will be expected to:
- Have previous experience of working in a finance function
- Eager to learn and take on new responsibilities to develop their experience
- Have good excel skills
- Demonstrate that they are proactive and able to supervise their own workload.
This is a rare opportunity to work within an rapidly growing international organisation with further growth plans that will allow you to progress and develop your career.
Salary & Benefits
- £23,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking
- Excellent benefits, pension, holidays etc
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House, The Bourse,
Leeds, LS1 5EQ 0113 242 8978