GBP21000 - 24000 / annum
May 1, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a credit controllers to join an international manufacturing based in between Bradford and Leeds. The company is experiencing rapid growth and they are looking for credit controllers to grow with them.
You will be responsible for managing a ledger which requires a thorough, confident and capable Credit Controller. Candidates will be expected to have a proven track record of building relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be capable working in a fast paced target driven environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join a Global brand and a growing Credit Control team with ample opportunity for development and to join a business keen in person development who would fully support you.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Credit Control process by carrying out all necessary Credit Control duties to ensure the timely recovery of debt
- Collate and review information in relation to the Ledger and report to the Credit Manager on the key issues along with necessary recommendations
- Work closely with other elements of the finance department to ensure that month end and year end deadlines are hit
In order to be considered applicants will be expected to:
- Have a background in Credit Control
- Have previous experience of analysing and reporting on debt
- Be able to work in a target driven environment
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrate strong excel skills.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a commercially orientated Credit Control role in an organisation that will allow you to progress and develop your career
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £21,000 - £24,000
- Excellent benefits package
- On-site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement