£65,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a rapidly growing waste disposal and compliance business based in Leeds.
Due to a recent acquisition, they are now looking to further develop their finance team and processes - making this an excellent time to join the business.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the UK & Ireland group, running a medium sized team & will be responsible for the oversight of the full accounts production.
The main duties of the Financial Controller will include but aren't limited to:
- Balance sheet reviews, reconciliations and forecasting.
- Consolidation and preparation of monthly management accounts using Sage.
- Ad hoc financial projects as and when required.
- Assisting with year end audit and statutory accounts.
- Identifying process improvements to ensure efficiency.
- Cashflow analysis & financial forecasting.
The ideal Financial Controller will be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience of managing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. m
- SAP experience desirable.
Salary & Benefits
- £65,000 - £70,000 DOE
- Excellent Benefits Package
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978