£50000 - 55000 / annum
1st July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a fast-growing, manufacturing business based in Leeds. This is a newly created role due to their recent acquisition in England - an excellent time to start with further expansion expected in 2019 and years to come.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Producing accurate weekly flash reports and detailed monthly management accounts, including P&L, cashflow and balance sheets.
- Budgeting for the financial year ahead.
- Producing half year and year-end accounts for consolidation.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Manage the finance team of 3, ensuring that deadlines are met and adhered to.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Manufacturing experience is highly desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Easily accessible location.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978