£300 - 400 / day
25th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a well-established business based in Leeds who are looking to recruit a Financial Modeller on a 3-6 months interim basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced contractor looking for their next interim opportunity.
The Financial Modeller will be responsible for:
- Preparing the financial element of the responses to the customer or potential customer
- Developing and maintaining detailed financial models relating to bids, strategy and new business, ensuring the financial integrity of these models
- Integrating and identifying of all costs and robust modelling
- Standardisation of costing templates and parameters
- Supporting negotiations with customers and subcontractors
- Bid risks and opportunities to be identified and included in proposals
- Supporting proposal internal approvals processes
You will have previous experience as a Financial Modeller and experience of contract and management accounting as well as excellent Excel skills with the confidence to understand, interrogate, check and change complex spreadsheets. You will have the ability to build strong relationships within the business and integrate with the different functions to establish, understand and challenge bid costs.
Salary & Benefits
For the role of Financial Modeller, you can expect a rate of £300-£400 per day through a limited company, depending on experience. Please contact Will Sides for more details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978