£86,000.00 - £130,000.00 / annum
16th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
About the client:
Robert Half are very pleased to be asked again to recruit for a long term client of ours a Top 10 firm accountancy practice firm based in Leeds
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Chartered Accountancy Practice FS Associate Director who has a desire to become a director.
About the role:
The FS Advisory Director will be a key part of developing this base, leading and developing the local team and working closely with the FS Advisory partners to deliver work to existing clients and identify and secure new, profitable clients locally.
Specifically we are looking to speak to credible individuals, with a number of years' experience in the sector including dealing with senior executives and boards. You will need to have good exposure to assurance and advisory work on UK financial services regulatory matters.
The role will be approximately 50% "hands on" project delivery on a variety of internal audit and advisory projects, 40% business development, sales and local team management plus involvement in internal projects such as training, methodology development and technical research.
The longer term career opportunity is to progress to partner, depending on capability and development of our client base within the region.
Our client is flexible with base location Leeds or Manchester. The area serviced will be primarily around the M62 corridor but may also spread into the Midlands and further north.
Previous experience of providing professional services to clients and of UK FS regulation, risk management or compliance is a must do!
- Good knowledge of UK FS regulation generally and ideally with more in-depth knowledge of one or more FS sub sectors or regulatory focus areas.
- Significant experience of delivering assurance assignments within a FS context. This will include some experience of internal audit and/or review and recommend work
- Ability to plan, undertake and deliver projects including reviews and monitoring / assurance work.
- Strong relationship and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently within a delegated remit, keeping partners informed
- Experience in the management and of teams, including counselling
- Excellent report writing, communication and presentational skills.
- Proven project management and client handling skills.
- Experience dealing with client stakeholders and senior management
What's on offer:
- Very Competitive Salary
- Real potential for partnership
- Other Benefits to be discussed at Interview Stage.
If you are interested in this role please call our Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Specialist on 0113 242 8978 or send your CV over to us
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978