£22,000.00 - £24,000.00 / annum
9th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a leading Law Firm are currently looking to bring in their newest Junior Finance Assistant to grow within their Accounts function. This is a great chance to develop in finance!
The key duties of the role will include:-
* Raising manual invoices and credits
* Dealing with complex queries and ensuring they are resolved quickly
* Dealing with key suppliers on a day to day basis and managing their accounts
* Communicating with Third Party Suppliers and ensuring that all needed paperwork is received
* Liaising with the wider Finance team and the Commercial team and escalating queries if they can't be resolved and ensuring any changes to contracts are communicated
* Working with Senior Managers with supplier negotiations
* Supporting on market analysis and looking at marketing trends and opportunities and threats
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978