Trainee Recruitment Consultant
GBP18000 - 30000 / annum
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy is the world's largest Financial Recruitment Specialist, with over 360 offices spread across our global network.The Leeds office of Robert Half has a 100% retention rate over the last 4 years, due in large part to our world class training programme combined with a unique working culture that values and rewards hard work and honesty.
As part of our growth plans for the 2nd Half of 2017 we are hiring 4 Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our team based in Leeds City Centre.
Working in a combined capacity of Sales and Candidate attraction, typical duties of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant are as follows:
- Using Social Media to leverage client and candidate relationships
- Interviewing and assessing the skills of candidates
- Providing shortlists for client job briefs
- Canvassing high value candidates to existing and new client networks
- Managing multiple deadlines within a fun, lively and target driven environment
We don't need previous recruitment experience for this vacancy, however it would help. In the absence of recruitment experience all we look for is the following:
- Strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Driven to provide a high quality service
- An open mind!
Salary & Benefits
- Base Salaries start in the region of £18,000 - £20,000 for Graduates and Trainees dependant on previous sales experience
- 1st Year earnings for our new starters average £30,000 +
- 2nd year earnings average £50k+
- 3rd Year earning average £70k+
- International Career opportunities
- The best technological support in the recruitment industry
- A fun and sociable working environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.