Graduate Scheme - Recruitment Consultant
Location : Leeds
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 11224
Line of Business : Internal Vacancies
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Scheme
Robert Half - Leeds
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain real experience in a professional environment? At Robert Half, we're currently on the lookout for ambitious and driven graduates to earn a place on our Graduate Training Scheme this September. The Leeds office of Robert Half has a 100% retention rate over the last 4 years, due in large part to our world class training programme combined with a unique working culture that values and rewards hard work and honesty.
What our graduate scheme will offer you
- Impressive training program that is widely regarded as one of the best in the industry.
- The opportunity to work for a global leader in the staffing industry, where there is a real opportunity for progression and a long-term rewarding career.
- 'Work hard, play harder' environment - you will be working as part of a team in a competitive and social environment, where there is a lot of support in place to help you succeed and those who work hard receive recognition within the business.
- There are a lot of activities you can get involved in on a regular basis, from ping tong tables to golfing events and football tournaments. We have regular fundraising events for our corporate charity such as sponsored walks, bike rides, and sales days.
- If you're looking for professional growth, Robert Half will invest in you. You will be mentored throughout your career to gain real life skills; with schemes in place to support you from day 1 through to senior management level. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your training and development, and decide which areas you want to be developed in.
What we are looking for
- A graduate with a minimum 2:2 degree classification, or be of graduate calibre
- Personable and confident with strong communication skills both face-to-face and on the phone
- Ready for a challenge that rewards hard work and dedication
- Resilient and commercially minded, with a strong work ethic
- A desire and open mindedness to learn and upskill
- B2B experience is desirable
Rewards and incentives on offer
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer. To put this into context, our consultants usually achieve OTE of £35k in their first year, which increases to £45-80k in years 2 and 3. The earning potential within this industry however could take you up to a 6-figure salary if you're good.
- Global and national recognition events, for example, our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance. Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.If all of the above wasn't enough to convince you, don't just take our word for it. Hear it straight from our consultants themselves in this video to find out what a career in recruitment could look like for you - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv0GDp9ts-w
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead