£400.00 - £600.00 / day
19th August 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are looking to engage an interim group financial controller to develop a financial reporting team and support progression of a range of finance projects.
This is an interim engagement lasting for 6 months initially with possibility for extension.
The interim group financial controller will be responsible for:
- Oversight and sign off for monthly management accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliation and variances
- Adherence to relevant industry compliance standards + SOX controls
- Management / development of financial reporting team
- Liaison with internal stakeholders / partners
- Support ongoing ERP implementation
Essential skills / experience
- Qualified accountant - ACA / ACCA - or 'qualified by experience'
- Experience of working in multinational organisations, ideally US owned
- Experience of managing / developing financial reporting teams
- Strong technical accounting knowledge - US GAAP and UK GAAP
- Strong consolidation experience, ideally across multiple countries
- Strong SOX controls experience
- Exposure to finance systems / ERP implementation would be ideal
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Rate / duration / location
The interim group financial controller assignment pay rate is £400-£600 per day, dependent on experience.
The assignment will last 6 months with potential for extension.
The assignment will be based in the Leeds area.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900