Group Financial Controller
GBP401 - 650 / day
8th February 2018
Interim and Project
Robert Half Management Resources is the premier, global provider of senior interim management and project professionals specialising in finance, business systems, change management, business performance improvement, governance, risk and audit. We have been engaged to appoint an Interim Group Financial Controller for a listed business to cover an internal secondment, and we are seeking an experienced group reporting professional to seamlessly step into the gap.
The core responsibilities will include:
- monthly group consolidation of UK entities and preparation of finance sections of the monthly group board report;
- group financial analysis;
- liaising with external lenders and provision of financial and management information for the CFO and board;
- management of group treasury, group and UK strategic tax planning;
- Ensure that company financial systems across the Group are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Manage the year-end audit, liaising with the auditors to produce statutory accounts on a timely basis and co-ordinate the Group consolidation
- assistance with acquisitions and other projects
In addition to being Qualified ACA / ACCA (essential), you will have gained significant post-qualification experience in Group Finance positions in industry and have knowledge and experience of IFRS 15 standards and Transfer Pricing ideally.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement