£160 - 220 / day
28th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting have partnered with a prestigious business in Leeds city centre to recruit an Interim Financial Accountant to cover an internal secondment. The role should last 9-12 months, but it ultimately depends on the project.
The Interim Financial Accountant will be expected to:
- Preparation of accurate month end financial statements
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements and supporting schedules for the auditors,
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and other and regulatory compliance reports
- Support the Financial Controller in preparation of internal financial information and KPIs
- Ensure strong internal control processes are adhered to
- Review balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
You will be an experienced Interim Financial Accountant who can join the business at short notice and hit the ground running. Ideally, you will hold an accounting qualification, however candidates that are actively studying or qualified by experience will also be considered. You should be comfortable working with MS Excel alongside the company's accounting software as well as being able to work as part of a larger team.
Salary & Benefits
Day rate through a limited/umbrella company is £180 - £220 depending on experience, or in the region of £160 via PAYE. Please contact Will Sides for more details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978