£300 - 400 / day
12th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are excited to be working exclusively to recruit an interim Head of Financial Control for a prestigious client based in Leeds.
The role will involve leading a high performing and efficient team of finance professions to support the business to meet challenging revenue, profit and cash generation growth targets.
The successful individual will set the highest standards of performance by leading by example and demonstrating a real passion and determination to inspire and motivate the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review the revenue related balance sheet reconciliations in line with agreed polices
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities within the balance sheet and profit and loss statements.
- Maintain revenue assurance through compliance with internal control procedures and IFRS 15 standards.
- Deliver the period financial close process for revenue, ensuring timely and accurate submissions.
- Develop strong relationships throughout the business to gain a greater understanding of all revenue streams.
- Lead by example at all times to support a strong experienced team of finance professionals
- Member of a recognised Accountancy professional body, preferably ACA, ACCA or CIMA however exceptional QBE's will be considered.
- Experience at dealing with all levels of the business
- Working in fast changing and demanding environment you will need to be tenacious, adaptable and resilient.
- Experience of working in a large organisation would be beneficial.
For a committed and driven individual this opportunity will prove to offer an exciting assignment that will be both challenging and rewarding.
Please don't hesitate to submit your CV or contact Katy Ashdown at Robert Half Leeds if this role is of interest as interviews will be held within the next week.Leeds
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978