£225.00 - £275.00 / day
19th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are pleased to working with a prestigious Leeds based Legal Firm to recruit a Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner. The finance function is experiencing an increase in workload and need a capable individual to assist them in several areas.
Ideally you will have had exposure of working within a professional services environment and although Legal experience would be advantageous this is not essential.
- Analysis of monthly information
- Debt and WIP management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering with team leaders
- Financial Analyses
- Represent Finance to the wider business, discussing aspects of financial performance
Skills and experience required:
- Be comfortable analysing and presenting financial information.
- Must be able to work effectively, build relationships and be able to influence within a complex and dynamic matrix organisation structure.
- Experience of working within a professional services organisation would be advantageous
- A qualified Accountant or QBE.
This opportunity will offer a day rate of £225 - £275 per day for an initial period of 3 months.
This is an urgent requirement with a need for an immediate start so please don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested in the above opportunity.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978