£20,000.00 - £23,000.00 / annum
2nd September 2019
Robert Half are currently on the hunt, for a driven IT professional, to join an established Commercial Law firm in Leeds City centre.
You will become part of dedicated IT support team, covering 1st and 2nd line support to internal staff.
You will be tasked to perform the daily duties below (not limited to):-
- Take and record calls (incidents and service requests) on the IT service desk system, ensuring that all client contact and updates are recorded.
- Investigate, monitor and resolve any incidents/service requests assigned to you.
- Liaise with our internal and external clients, IT support personnel and external suppliers to resolve incidents.
- Keep the Service Desk application and colleagues updated with the status of incidents.
- Chase overdue incidents.
- Liaise with the Line Managers to identify, diagnose and resolve problems impacting the WM IT environment.
- Application delivery, Patching and Anti-Virus
- Virus check removable media as and when required.
- Install software where appropriate.
- Demonstrate how to use the loan equipment on request e.g. portable PC's, printers and projectors.
- Check loan equipment including all parts and consumables in and out.
- Ensure visibility on the internal client floors on a regular basis with a view to developing a working relationship with internal clients in the wider practice and where appropriate walk the internal client floors to maintain that visibility and act as an ambassador for IT.
- Trend Analysis and Problem Management
- Work with a variety of Business and Technical teams to enhance service
- 1st and 2nd Line IT Support Experience
- Understand and be able to demonstrate consistent and continuous high levels of client service
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Excellent IT technical skills at the requisite level for this position
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Good team skills are required, particularly in communicating and supporting other team members
- Be able to organise self and work effectively
- Be able to communicate with people at all levels and technical ability
- At least 2 Years' experience of working in an IT Service Desk environment
- Prioritising and Managing workload effectively, managing several open Incidents/Problems and mini projects simultaneously
- Be familiar with versions of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Applications (Office 2013 essential)
- Have experience of software installations
- Be able to virus check software and computers with a knowledge of what to look for.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the Business and third parties
Salary & Benefits
- 37.5 hours per week between hours of (8 am and 5.30 pm) rota is given in advance
- Salary up to £23k depending on experience and technical ability.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978