£30,000.00 - £33,000.00 / annum
10th September 2019
Robert Half are recruiting for an IT Trainer to join a leading service provider who operate on a UK wide scale. This highly successful business has grown from strength to strength over the years and have aggressive growth plans set in place for the future.
The IT Trainer is responsible for identifying training needs, producing up to date training materials and designing and delivering engaging training for a range of IT systems and processes used throughout the company. This is a remote worker position the successful candidate will cover Yorkshire, Sheffield and Manchester areas.
- Deliver training courses using a variety of media ( presentation video, online webinar course and class room based) for IT systems
- Designing training programmes appropriate to the skills needed
- Carry out training needs analysis adapt training delivery to suit delegates needs and abilities
- Create and maintain training documentations , user manuals and materials
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and leaning outcomes
- Assist in implementation and roll out of new systems across the group
- Research and develop new ,methods of training delivery to ensure skills are kept current and to match industry standards
- Support central support team with training queries from the help desk as well as provide internal training to other departments
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Trainer or Learning & Development role
- TAP Certified IT Trainer or similar qualification
- Confident communicator with good presentation skills
- High levels of emotional intelligence
- An aptitude for IT and an up- to-date knowledge of common applications and systems
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Well developed interpersonal and facilitation skills
- A high level of organisation
- Confidence in training and presentation delivery
- Self- motivated, with the ability to motivate others
- Patience and confidence , with the ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible in approach to work , some long day and extensive travel within the local region is required
- The successful candidate must be located in Yorkshire or Manchester
Forward thinking business that has experienced year on year growth. Friendly, supportive and fun. The successful candidate will provided with a company car and excellent training/ on going career development.
Salary & Benefits:
£30,000 -£33,000k plus, company car, all travel expenses and additional benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978