Junior Front End Developer
GBP20000 - 25000 / annum
17th April 2019
Robert Half are excited to recruiting for a Junior Web Developer to join a very interesting, innovative, forward thinking Digital Marketing Agency in Leeds.
As web developer working with and supported by a Senior Developer, this is a fantastic position for someone to come in and add value to the business, working on a wide range of FSTE clients, own your own ideas and create your own opportunities.
Whilst you'll have all the support, mentorship and training you'll need, the business encourages you to defend and run with your own ideas and try things out… not everything has to be right, it's the attempt that matters!
It is your responsibility to be passionate about delivering a good high-quality service to clients, have a keen interest in new technologies and design & development, and push and challenge yourself and the team, continually learning along the way!
Ideally to be considered you will need the following:
- Want to work in an open minded, creative, ever changing environment
- The desire and want to run with implementing your own ideas and designs
- CSS skills
- A proactive attitude and the confidence to challenge, and be challenged
- Be a team player and want to work towards a focused team goal
Salary & Benefits
- Salary circa £22,000- open to negotiation depending on experience
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent training programme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978