Lead Analyst Programmer
GBP25000 - 35000 / annum
1st May 2019
Robert Half are recruiting for a Lead Analyst Programmer, to join an Internationally recognised Professional Services firm in Leeds Centre.
As Lead Analyst Programmer, you'd be part of an innovative forward thinking division of the business, working as part of the Project and Technology Solutions team to drive business and process change.
Duties will include, but certainly aren't limited to:
- Working closely with all Stakeholders across the business, building good working relationships and helping in driving business change.
- Maintain and utilise their Proclaim case management system
- Troubleshoot, configure, manage regulatory procedures, code commenting
- Support the wider project team with any technical changes, offering solutions to meet business needs
- Use programming skills, primarily SQL, VBA, .NET to help achieve optimum efficiencies.
The successful candidate will have a broad technical background and experience in the following skills:
- Possess hands on troubleshooting experience
- Be confident in building good positive working relationships with Stakeholders across the business
- Evidence experience in VBA/SQL/SSRS/SSIS/Proclaim/Access/.NET
- Manage business expectations appropriately on time estimations for tasks
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to work on your own initiative
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000-35,000 (salary negotiable DOE)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive wider benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978