£10.00 - 12.00 / hour
11th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join a well known law firm in Leeds City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong candidate to join a growing organisation on a temporary to permanent basis.
The ideal applicant will have at least 2 years experience.
- Day to day processing on different practice management systems
- Bank Reconciliations
- Setting up bank payments on Client & Firm accounts
- Ensure compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules & Money Laundering Regulations
- Other Fund Reconciliations
- Review of client balances to ensure compliance with Accounts Rules
- Ability to manage high volume processing
- Processing Journals
- Client liaison including dealing with queries
- Previous experience as a Legal Cashier
- Possess excellent numerical skills
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
If you wish to apply for this position and have relevant experience, please apply with your CV.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978