GBP26000 - 30000 / annum
15th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our Leeds based client, who specialise in the logistics and supply chain sector are in search of their newest Part Qualified Accountant, and are willing to progress the right person through CIMA
- Preparation of the monthly-consolidated accounts.
- It will require hands on detailed involvement to produce the management accounts with variance analysis and reporting to the FM prior to the final pack being reviewed by the FC and the FD.
- Assist the FM to produce the monthly management information pack and Board Report in an effective and timely manner providing commentary, KPI's and variance analysis reporting.
- Maintain supporting documents for year-end corporation tax computation.
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations and audit checklist preparation.
- Produce initial drafts of Office of National Statistics documents for FM to review.
- HMRC tax returns including preparation of the quarterly VAT returns.
- Supporting the wider the accounts team.
- Support the FC on ad-hoc commercial and strategic projects, reports and investigation.
- Assist the FM in implementing and testing SAP where necessary.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978