£30,000.00 - £300,000.00 / annum
2nd August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working in partnership with a manufacturing business based in Bradford to recruit a Management Accountant on a 12 month FTC. The team are all based at this central office and they are a friendly, hardworking, welcoming team. The role will suit someone looking to make the next step in their career.
Responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to :
- Completion of the monthly accounting process, year end journals, accruals, adjustments, reports and reconciliations.
- Assisting in the budgeting process for the Company.
- Preparing and distributing P&L reports to directors, ensuring accuracy of numbers.
- Preparation of Year End Accounts, along with audit files for the external auditors to review.
- Producing ad hoc business analyst reports.
- Supporting all areas of finance including Purchase and Sales Ledger/Cash/ Treasury, Wages & General Ledger
- Cash flow forecasts.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Completion of VAT Returns
- Qualified/Part Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent or Qualified by experience
- Strong systems skills including advanced Excel
- Hands on and with a flexible approach and the ability to support all areas of finance when required
- Exposure to the manufacturing Industry (Ideal)
- Good communication skills (ability to talk about Accounts to Senior Management as well as site managers, etc)
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role and can start immediately or within a week, please apply with an up to date CV.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978