£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
25th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to add a tangible, commercial value to a growing, Leeds based technology company.
- Build productive working relationships across key stakeholders.
- Month end accounting, including balance sheet reconciliations & management accounts production.
- Manage reporting of monthly accruals, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Posting bank transaction and credit card expenses.
- Payroll tasks and liaising with HR.
- Manage purchase ledger activities such as reviewing invoices, preparing payment runs & liaising with suppliers.
- Provision of support to preparation of Financial Accounts and credit control activities for the Group FC.
- Support ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Previous accountancy experience is essential, ideally from a management accounts background.
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours.
- Contributory pension scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978