GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
7th February 2018
Newly created position within £50m turnover engineering business based in Leeds. With incredible growth forecast, this is an excellent time to join the business.
NEWLY CREATED POSITION DUE TO GROWTH
£40,000 to £45,000 + 10% bonus and excellent benefits
Leeds - Free parking
Reporting to the regional FC and with a dotted line to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate for this newly created position will be responsible for supporting and evaluating the financial performance of a £50m subsidiary of a £500m, FTSE 250 global group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production of profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Production of the quarterly forecast and assisting with annual budgeting process
- Monitor business spend against budget and forecast, with particular focus on overhead costs
- Providing management reporting for decision-making; including project appraisal, evaluation and analysis
- Support the regional Head of Finance with ad-hoc projects and analysis
- Qualified, 1-2 years PQE (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Excellent IT skills, including strong financial modelling with MS Excel
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
- Experience of Oracle would be advantageous
If you are a recently qualified Accountant, from either Practice or industry and have the desire to progress within an exciting business in a newly created role, reporting in to a highly respected of the senior management team, please apply to open a line of communication between us.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement