17th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you a Mixed Tax Senior Manager looking for then next step but don't want to manage a team then look no further!
Robert Half is working with a large independent boutique practice based in Leeds. Who is looking for a Mixed Tax Consultant to join their business.
Our client is a modern firm with brand new interior so if you are looking to join a fast face, career driven business this role will be ideal for you!
Reporting directly to the Tax Director this role is an opportunity for someone with a background in tax, including advisory or dealing with enquiries, to take the next step in their career and join a dynamic team with a fast growing client base.
About the role:
- Support the Tax Director and Partners with tax advisory projects and dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Dealing directly with clients in all aspects of their tax affairs and planning opportunities.
- Company reorganisations
- Company aquisitions and sales
- Property transactions
- Complex HMRC enquiries
- Inheritance tax planning
- Tax mitigation strategies
- Business development
- 5 years + tax expereince (including advisory or enquiry work)
- CTA qualified
- Excellent communicaiton skills is essential
- Strong IT skills is essential
- Comercial awareness
What's on offer:
- Strong Salary banding (The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training)
- Career Progression
- Flexi time
- Holidays entitlment
- Private Pension
- Team incentives
- Relaxed working atmosphere
- and more
If you would like to be considered please send your CV by applying to this advert.
Not for you? but still looking for a change or potentially open to 1st time move to industry please still let us know as the market is very busy at the moment and it is likely that we will have a role that could be more appealing to you for further details please contact our Head of Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978