£19,000.00 - £21,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a growing Charity are recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to join their thriving HR and Payroll team. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain a wider exposure in HR/Payroll.
- Assist running the monthly payroll cycle for all payrolls and ensuring the efficient and accurate administration of salaries and benefits
- Ensures that all statutory compliance matters relating to payroll are observed.
- Assist in completing, verify, and processing forms and documentation for administration of benefits and travel to work loans.
- Processing of all pension contribution payments, refunds and scheme opt outs on behalf of all PAYE staff and reconciling the payments against individual record.
- Supporting checking, payments and reconciliations of employee expenses.
- Coordinating the internal audit recommendations tracker and following up on any outstanding items.
- Raising Purchase Orders and processing invoices to support the Governance and Compliance team.
- Keeping the complaints log, data breach log, and gift register up to date, and maintaining confidential filing
- Supporting the Governance Officer with meeting scheduling and agenda planning. Eg. support with putting together the governance calendar for the following year and team meetings.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978