£10.00 - £12.00 / hour
18th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are pleased to be recruiting for a payroll administrator, to assist with the smooth day to day running of payroll.
This is an excellent opportunity for a budding finance professional who is looking to increase their payroll skill set within a supportive setting, for one of Leeds Centre's most recognisable businesses.
- You will report to the Payroll Manager and day to day duties will include:
- Resolving any pay queries
- Processing SPP, SMP, SSP, starters and leavers
- Assist in the production of monthly reports
- Ensure data is in line with UK legislation
- Provide customer support to employees
Experience and Background required:
- Payroll experience
- Excellent mathematical and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Central Leeds location with easy access from public transport and parking on site this opportunity is a fantastic role to enhance your finance career.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978