£22,000.00 - £24,000.00 / annum
22nd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a leading Engineering firm based in Leeds centre are currently looking for a progressive and upcoming individual to join and grow within a strong, thriving finance team.
- Processing purchase invoices and credit notes in a timely manner.
- Matching purchase orders, delivery notes and invoices.
- Statement reconciliations.
- Processing manual payments and allocating cash.
- Ensuring the accuracy of invoice coding is maintained and correct authorisation processes are followed.
- Maintenance of internal reports.
- Monthly updates of tax schedules.
- Assist with the processing of cash expenses claims and credit card returns.
- Month end tasks including accruals
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978