GBP35000 - 45000 / annum
5th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are pleased to announce that we are partnering with Channel 4 to recruit up to 11 positions as they relocate their finance function to Leeds.
Channel 4 is best known for being a public-service, free-to-air television network with a host of Household Name TV stations under it's umbrella including E4, Film4, and More4. In October 2018 Channel 4 announced that they had selected Leeds to be the location of their new national Headquarters in an attempt to boost the way the Corporation reflects life outside of London.
This is an exciting time to join the corporation as once fully operational in 2020, the National HQ will be based at the iconic Majestic building in City Square and will have key creative and digital departments at its heart.
From October 2019 C4 staff will be based in the newly refurbished West Gate on Grace Street until their new home is ready.
The role of Purchase Ledger Manager will include:
- Managing the AP and invoicing team, ensuring the on-going training and development of the team
- Managing workloads to ensure that AP is running smoothly, and deadlines are met and objectives achieved
- Ownership of end to end query management and resolution with senior management across the business
- Ensure all purchase ledger invoices are posted in a timely manner
- Clearance of backlog of old purchase invoices and queries associated with it
- Ensure all supplier reconciliations are completed and any associated queries are resolved
- Ensure that payment runs are completed on time and in line with supplier terms
- Ownership of process, ensuring the integrity of the balances within it
- To ensure that Purchase Ledger is closed down at month end in a swift timely manner and that all ledger reconciliations are complete
- Develop, prepare and complete weekly and monthly KPI reporting
- Production of weekly payment forecasts
- Produce and maintain a procedures manual which details the processes and controls within the department
- Supplier contact / query resolution
£35,000 - £45,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978