GBP20000 - 24000 / annum
1st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proud to be partnering with a growing and innovative business just outside of Leeds, who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their Accounts Payable team. They are looking for someone capable and driven with at least 2 years' Purchase Ledger experience as there is opportunity to progress.
- Scanning, registering and matching invoices to purchase orders.
- Weekly meetings and reporting relating to unapproved invoices.
- Resolving purchase orders that cannot be matched.
- Posting invoices with multiple currencies.
- Processing 300 - 400 invoices per week.
- Allocating payments relating to own ledger.
- Scanning, registering and sending out for approval non-PO invoices.
- Dealing with internal and external queries via email and phone with a timely resolution.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
- Support the preparation of Purchase Ledger payment runs.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a purchase ledger clerk capacity. You must have exceptional interpersonal skills and a real emphasis on customer service.
Salary and Benefits
- £20,000 - £24,000 D.O.E (+Benefits)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978