£23,000.00 - £28,000.00 / annum
2nd October 2019
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy is the world's largest Financial Recruitment Specialist, with over 460 offices spread across our global network.The Finance & Accountancy division within the Leeds/Yorkshire office of Robert Half has a very high retention rate over the last 4 years, due in large part to our world class training programme combined with a unique working culture that values and rewards hard work and honesty.
Working in a combined capacity of Sales and Candidate attraction, typical duties of a Recruitment Consultant are as follows:
- Using Social Media to leverage client and candidate relationships
- Interviewing and assessing the skills of candidates
- Providing shortlists for client job briefs
- Canvassing high value candidates to existing and new client networks
- Managing multiple deadlines within a fun, lively and target driven environment
We don't need previous recruitment experience for this vacancy, however it would help. In the absence of recruitment experience all we look for is the following:
- Strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Driven to provide a high quality service
- An open mind!
Salary & Benefits
- Base Salaries start in the region of £23,000 - £28,000 dependent on level of recruitment experience
- OTE earnings average £50k+
- International Career opportunities
- The best technological support in the recruitment industry
- A supportive and positive working culture
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978