£20,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
11th February 2019
Do you see yourself as an ambitious, sales driven professional?! Want to work for the World's Largest Financial recruiter with uncapped earning potential and International career opportunities?
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy is the world's largest Financial Recruitment Specialist, with over 360 offices spread across our global network.
The Leeds office of Robert Half has an excellent retention rate over the last 4 years, due in large part to our world class training programme combined with a unique working culture that values and rewards hard work and honesty.
Working in a combined capacity of Sales and Candidate attraction, typical duties of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant are as follows:
- Using Social Media to leverage client and candidate relationships
- Interviewing and assessing the skills of candidates
- Providing shortlists for client job briefs
- Canvassing high value candidates to existing and new client networks
- Managing multiple deadlines within a fun, lively and target driven environment
We don't need previous recruitment experience for this vacancy, however it would help. In the absence of recruitment experience all we look for is the following:
- Strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Driven to provide a high quality service
- An open mind!
Salary & Benefits
- Base Salaries start in the region of £20,000 - £30,000 (More if you have recruitment experience)
- 1st Year earnings for our new starters average £30,000 +
- 2nd year earnings average £50k+
- International Career opportunities
- The best technological support in the recruitment industry
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978