Risk, Audit, Compliance
GBP400 - 800 / day
February 8, 2018
Interim and Project
Robert Half Management Resources is the premier, global provider of Senior Interim Finance professionals and continued investment in Yorkshire and the North East regions, in conjunction with our partnership with global consultancy firm Protiviti is driving the business need to expand our network of associates and professional interim managers to deliver against anticipated projects. We are currently seeing significant demand for Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance consultants, at a senior level to partner with us on future propositions and project roles and require individuals with both a breadth and depth of expertise.
We are keen to talk to you if you have a background in Risk, Audit or Compliance, having provided oversight across regulated entities (financial services) in the UK and European regions and / or globally. You will have contributed to or been a part of the leadership/SMT team, having given added value outside the remit of your role, whilst ensuring control frameworks are best in class.
Your areas of expertise should include:
- Establishment, enhancement and enforcement of compliance policies and testing procedures.
- Monitor compliance initiatives as well as regulatory developments, identify and communicate relevant areas to management and ensure required changes are made to company policies and processes.
- Provision of compliance input to UK and Europe due diligence questionnaires, KYC enquiries, AML customer due diligence checks, RFPs, etc.
- Preparation of compliance manuals for UK and other European jurisdictions and coordinate, supervise and complete compliance ad hoc projects.
- Develop and manage periodic monitoring program; maintain compliance registers for UK and European business.
- Develop and maintain the AML programmes.
- Liaison with the FCA and assist in preparing for and responding to inquiries and audits from FCA and European regulatory authorities.
- Draft periodic management reports and required Gabriel data, regulatory reports and filings..
- Preparation for GDPR and SM&C and other upcoming regulatory requirements.
- Experience as a compliance officer at a private equity/alternative assets AIFM required.
- Excellent knowledge of FCA regulations, AIFM Directives and FSMA.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to set, organize and meet priorities.
- Risk and control focused individual with excellent judgement.
Please apply or contact Matt Thorne directly to discuss current and future opportunities with our portfolio of clients.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement