Risk, Internal Control And Compliance Senior Analyst
Location : Leeds
Post Date : 01 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 468663
Line of Business : Administration
OfficeTeam's client based in the Leeds area are currently looking for a full time Risk, Internal Control and Compliance Senior Analyst on a temporary basis for a 3 month contract
The successful candidate needs to be available for work immediately, as the position is to start as soon as possible. Experience working in a retail energy or commodity environment is essential.
Key responsibilities for this role would include the following:
* Implementation and maintenance of a set of comprehensive Retail Limits and Regional Risk Management Policies and Procedures.
* Implement and maintain a set of comprehensive Retail Credit Risk Policies and Procedures.
* Production and communication of management report information relating to risk to internal and group stakeholders
* Ensure compliance within the regional and global market relating to credit, operational conduct, and risk regulation are adhered to.
* Review pricing methodology and models
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
* Strong communication skills
* Previous experience working in a retail energy or commodity environment
* Experience with: Trading, Credit, Risk Management, Developing and maintaining Policy and governance,
* Degree educated in an analytically focused discipline.
Salary & Benefits
£13.50 per hour plus holiday pay
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,