Sales Ledger Clerk - Accounts Receivable
Location : Leeds
Post Date : 06 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469291
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Our client is a well established organisation based on the outskirts of Leeds centre, who have experienced a strong period of growth over the last 12 months and are planning for further growth in 2017.
Due to an expansion within the business, a position has become available for a Sales Ledger Clerk.
It is essential that applicants for this role have recent relevant experience of Sales Ledger and/or Credit Control either within a finance department.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring invoices are produced accurately and issued within correct timescales.
- Balance Monthly Reports
- Investigate and resolve income queries
- Set up new contracts and ensure correct rates are charged.
- Daily posting of receipts from the Cash Book.
- Responsible for collection of overdue accounts.
- Work will be focused towards the achievement of specific objectives and the completion of daily, weekly and/or monthly tasks
The company have an excellent reputation for staff retention and the successful applicant can expect to work within a friendly, professional environment.
In order to be considered for this post, candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Communicating effectively
- Previous administrative experience in a similar role, or clear evidence of an ability to be able to grow quickly into such a role
- Good understanding of finance
- Good organisational skills
- Self-motivated and driven but with the ability to work as part of a larger team
Salary & Benefits
£17,000 - £20,000
Career Progression - with excellent training
Friendly working environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,