£30,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
12th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you keen to develop your leadership role and advance your skill set?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable accountancy firm located in Leeds.
About the role:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Managing a portfolio of clients including; SME's, Charities, Limited Companies,
- Quarterly and monthly VAT reviews
- Overseeing and reviewing the work of Junior Accountants and Semi-Senior Accountants
- HMRC and Client communication
- Newly qualified ACA /ACCA
- At least 3 years + in UK practice
- Experience working on cloud software; QuicksBooks, Xero,Sage 50
- Great attention to details
- Experience managing junior members of staff would be an advantage
- 'Can Do' attitude
What's on offer:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Senior Accountant or a Semi Senior Accountant with great communication skills and a career-orientated approach who is looking for the opportunity to grow and develop within a fast-growing accountancy firm.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly working environment
- Potential for expanding the scope of the role
- Competitive Salary (The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training)
- Career Progression
- Flexibility in working hours
- Great work environment
- Study Support
- Other great benefits
If the role sounds of interest, please send your CV over to us. However if this role doesn't sound like the right one for you, but you are looking for a change or potentially open to 1st time move to industry please still let us know as the market is very busy at the moment and it is likely that we will have a role that could be more appealing to you for further details please contact our Head of Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978.
Due to the high level of applications, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978