£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
18th July 2019
As Senior Web/Full Stack Developer working closely with the rest of their like-minded small development team, Head of Software and company owner, this is a fantastic position for someone to come in and add value to the business, working in a growing product development team.
It is your responsibility to be passionate about delivering a good high-quality service to clients, have a keen interest in new technologies and design & development, and push and challenge yourself and the team, continually learning along the way!
Ideally to be considered you will need the following:
- Proficient skills in PHP 5.6/7 and PHPUnit ideally
- Good SQL skills
- Experience with the Zend framework and third part APIs (Google, twitter, Facebook etc)
- Gitlab/Github experience
- Want to work in an open minded, creative, ever changing environment
- The desire to work on a diverse variation of projects… no two days the same!
- A proactive attitude and the confidence to challenge, and be involved in decision making
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £35-45k - open to negotiation depending on experience
- Flexible working hours!
- Competitive benefits package
- Excellent training programme
- A real creative culture where you'll work in a fun, laid back office and have a direct say and influence on client projects
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978