£17,000.00 - £19,500.00 / annum
15th November 2019
Robert Half are recruiting for an IT Support/Systems Technician to join a very successful and rapidly growing business in Leeds Centre (free parking!).
You will be working in a very hands on, fast paced, dynamic environment and will have solid experience in a IT support role, and excel in a customer-focused capacity.
As IT Support Analyst, reporting into the Head of Systems and Infrastructure, you'll have an extremely diverse, varied and hands on position, offering exposure across the whole IT function.
In addition to the day to day support, this position also offers the opportunity to work on a multitude of exciting projects in a technology focused and innovative business, working with some of the leading technology in the industry!
The role is widely varied and here you should expect a diverse range of technical support issues and be able to provide solutions in a simple, clear, customer friendly manner.
Duties will include:
- Deal with all queries, incidents coming through and provide solutions where possible, owning the resolution of each customer query
- Using the ticketing system to log, work and resolve requests
- Support a Microsoft server environment, set up new user accounts, use Active Directory and Office 365
- PC and server configuration and troubleshooting
- Highlight improvement areas to the business
- Daily system checks including backup monitoring and reporting
The successful candidate will have a broad technical background and experience in the following skills:
- Possess hands on troubleshooting experience
- Have a good technical knowledge of all desktop hardware (workstations, printers, servers, mobile devices, networks etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience working within a small IT team.
Salary & Benefits
- Extensive training on offer, in-house and external
- Competitive wider benefits package
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978