GBP18000 - 22000 / annum
April 24, 2018
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain real experience in a professional environment? At Robert Half, we're currently on the lookout for ambitious and driven graduates to join our Cambridge office.
For more than 65 years, Robert Half has been a multi-award winning global leader within the recruitment industry. With its roots beginning in the U.S., the company has expanded its operations to more than 20 countries worldwide, with 18+ offices in the UK alone. Not only have we been featured on the FTSE green listing for our 'ethics first' values, but have also been recognised as the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For on a consistent basis. Consecutively featured in Fortune Magazine's list of the World's Most Admired Companies, our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries.
What Robert Half will offer you:
- Impressive training program that is widely regarded as one of the best in the industry.
- The opportunity to work for a global leader in the staffing industry, where there is a real opportunity for progression and a long-term rewarding career
- What we are looking for
- A graduate with a minimum 2:2 degree classification, or be of graduate calibre
- Personable and confident with strong communication skills both face-to-face and on the phone
- Ready for a challenge that rewards hard work and dedication
- Resilient and commercially minded, with a strong work ethic
- Rewards and incentives on offer
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer.
- Global and national recognition events, for example, our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement