£18,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
14th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller position to join a market leading organisation based in Leicester City centre, due to the firm's location they are easily commutable from Market Harborough, Hinkley, Loughborough, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Oakham and Lutterworth.
Our client is a large global FMCG company, with a turnover over £200m, stable, well-established business who provide products and services across to 150 countries. With the substantial growth within the business they are recruiting for a credit controller to join a busy team to help support in maximising cash collection.
If you are a proactive, confident and have great interpersonal skills. This role will allow you to demonstrate your key strengths and have the potential opportunity of managing a credit control team in the future. Please see job description below for more detail around the role.
- Working within a collections team, helping to support the maximisation of cash collection and cash flow.
- Reducing the company's debt, alongside meeting individual KPI targets
- High level of customer service always required.
- The process of collection will be via Telephone, emails and letters.
- The process of analysing the root cores of aged debt.
- This role also entails both aspects of credit control and analysing debt trends.
- Organising meetings with clients and service managers to ensure there is a resolution of unpaid debt.
- Reviewing the invoice queries with detail written analysis.
- Ad-hoc duties
- Credit control experience over 1 year
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pro- active
- Team player
The company is paying up to £22,000 for the right candidate, working hours are between 8.30 -16.30pm with early finishs on Fridays.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Leicester3 Barnsdale Court,
Barnsdale Way, Grove Park, Enderby,
gb 0116 263 2100