£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
18th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting for a Financial Modeller to join an exciting, pro-active business based in Leicestershire. Due to the firm's location they are easily commutable from Leicestershire, Nottingham, Derby and Warwickshire.
The business is customer centric, with aims of building a successful portfolio for their clients. They currently have an experienced team who have seen the market develop from pillar to post. It is a great time to join the business as it is fast paced, pro - active and has a real buzz within the office.
They are searching for an individual who can work with the board of directors to help build and maintain the financial model of the business. This role will entail of creating new models which tailor towards the current financial situation. With the aim of measuring the performance of the financial asset of the business. If you have experience of building financial models from the start to finish whilst maintaining and carrying out regular updates. Then this role will allow you to have full responsibility of managing the model alongside building your own team to support the business growth.
Roles and responsibilities -
- Building a financial model from the access of the current data of the company. Assisting the execution team in building a financial model to support the long-term growth of the business.
- Included in regular meetings with the leadership team to keep up to date
- Presenting financial models in daily meetings
- Working with stakeholders in the business to understand the long-term objectives within the business
- Managing and building a team to support the analysis and development of the financial model
- A solid understanding of accounting
- Strong Excel skills
- Understanding how to build a forecast
- A logical framework for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Clear presentation skills
- Salary up to £32,000
- Discretionary Bonus
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Leicester3 Barnsdale Court,
Barnsdale Way, Grove Park, Enderby,
gb 0116 263 2100