£18,000.00 - £19,000.00 / annum
12th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our Client based in Leicester are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for an immediate start - Temp to perm role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier invoices against Purchase Orders
- Collation of Supplier Statements & Reconciliations
- Processing Credit Card Transactions
- Assistance with employee timesheets
- Fielding Purchase Ledger queries by Telephone/email
- Archiving & Filing
- Analytical reporting
- A minimum of 2 years experience within an Accounts Department
- Enthusiasm to be part of and to be open to working across all aspects of the demands of an Accounts department.
- Training will be provided where necessary.
- Whilst knowledge and experience of Sage 200 are an advantage, they are not essential. A good aptitude for computer software applications will be advantageous.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Leicester3 Barnsdale Court,
Barnsdale Way, Grove Park, Enderby,
gb 0116 263 2100