GBP25000 - 30000 / annum
11th February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Assistant Accountant | Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
Robert Half Accounting & Finance are recruiting for Assistant Accountant (Part qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA accountant), to join an FMCG company based in Leicestershire.
The role will be based at the companies head office commutable from Leicester, Nottingham, Loughborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Burton upon Trent & Derby.
The Assistant Accountant role is great for a candidate who wants to move into a large organisation and have structured career plan. This role will allow the Assistant Accountant to gain exposure to several stakeholders. Having the following responsibilities will be great for someone who wants to gain more technical experience in accounts alongside implementing process improvements.
- Profit & Loss / Balance sheet reconciliation to trial balance. Working with tight month end deadline.
- Review and finalise accounts payable position and also good in transit accrual.
- Driving the month end cycle alongside supporting the finance team.
- Design process improvements to improve efficiency and risk control.
- Analysis of aged debt.
- Balance sheet control reconciliations.
- Approving payments.
- Support audits throughout the year.
- Support the Management accountant.
- Studying towards professional qualification (ACCA / ACA / CIMA) Part Qualified.
- Good excel skills.
- Team player.
Role offers a salary between £25,000-£30,000 | Study Support | Pension | Life insurance
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Leicester3 Barnsdale Court,
Barnsdale Way, Grove Park, Enderby,
LE19 1SN 0116 263 2100