£35,000.00 - £48,000.00 / annum
5th June 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half are recruiting a Permanent Ecommerce Project Manager for a successful Digital Agency Leicestershire
The agency has a wide range of UK and International clients in both B2C and B2B, including regional and global leaders.
They are one of the fastest growing digital and ecommerce specialists in the UK and have key partnerships with high profile Global brands.
You will have strong Project Management background leading ecommerce projects.
The role is highly client facing and we will expect the successful candidate to demonstrate strong client management skills and business acumen.
- Strong Project Management experience of at least 5 years working within ecommerce and retail
- Extensive experience of delivering CMS projects
- Ability to define the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Client facing management skills with the ability to manage important business stakeholders and their expectations
- Proven experience delivering software development and integration programmes with the ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently
- A technical background is essential with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies - you must have the ability to manage the development and QA team expectations
- Highly proficient in project management tools, and although certification is not required it is highly desirable
- Experience in using various project management methodologies and working in an Agile (SCRUM/KANBAN) environment
- Good at engaging and managing internal resources and 3rd parties to execute projects
- Ability to tailor your approach to the needs of the Customer and Project whilst maintaining the delivery standards set by the company
- Ability to stay calm and focused while working in a fast-paced, deadline focused environment
- A completer finisher, task orientated, and goal driven
- A good team player with the ability to work alone too
- Creative approach to problem solving with an understanding of UX impact
£30 - 50k for the right person
23 days holiday
Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm
Flexible working from London, Leicester and home within reason
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600