£25000 - 30000 / annum
12th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst for a Manufacturing company based in Leicester City centre. This company is accessible from all areas of Leicestershire including Market Harborough, Oakham, Lutterworth and Hinkley.
This company has tripled in turnover from 2017 - 2019, with having a global presence they have sites across the world. The business is expanding quickly and are heavily invested in ensuring they get the right candidates for the roles. They work with global brands providing products and services and are known as industry leaders within their market. The office environment is great, open spaced, vibrant and has a real buzz across the office allowing them to be creative and innovative due to the nature of the business.
They are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst, who is highly analytical, pro- active and able implement and maintain financial models that will aid business decisions. The Senior Finance Analyst will report directly to the Financial controller who is a people's person and a real career coach.
- Maintain and assisting in development in the current system
- Assisting the Financial Controller with business growth
- Working with different departments to obtain accurate data to consolidate group reports.
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Train and mentor the junior finance analyst to help and develop the existing reporting system.
- Implement new financial models that will aid business decisions
- Involved with projects as of when required
- Query resolution
- Advanced in Excel
- Pivot tables, Pivot charts, Macros, VBA, SQL, Queries, Calculated fields
- Desirable software experience - Sage excel integration, Sage BI
- Microsoft access
- Excellent communicator and a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, team player able to work with tight deadlines.
The salary is between £25,000 - £30,000
Please apply if you believe you have the right skills and experience to be put forward for this role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Leicester3 Barnsdale Court,
Barnsdale Way, Grove Park, Enderby,
gb 0116 263 2100