Credit Risk Analyst
GBP18 - 23 / annum
Letchworth Garden City
14th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City Temporary division are proud to be working in partnership with an employee of choice in North Hertfordshire.
The role of Credit Analyst will be to support group finance analysis of its credit risk for a minimum period of 6 months.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
* Use all publicly available information to review supply chain partners and customers financial performance.
* Accurately record findings and provide commentary and recommendations to the business to minimise risk and exposure.
* Provide concise, accurate, 'realtime' information cost effectively and with minimum input from business units.
* Provide first class customer service to all internal customers, answering queries quickly and accurately.
* Ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner to guarantee business needs are met.
* Discuss with your line manager or Financial Controller all events that may impact the Group's financial position.
* Deliver supportive communication to business unit and Finance Team staff.
* Excellent Academic record.
* Previous experience of reviewing financial accounts and Dun & Bradstreet reports.
* Excellent communication skills
The role of Credit Analyst will pay between £18 - £22 per hour depending on experiance
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420