£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
Letchworth Garden City
4th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City are proud to be working with an employer of choice in Letchworth Garden City. The role of Finance Transactional Manager will be to look after the operational finance team including Purchase Ledger and Income.
To be successful in the role you MUST have worked in Local Authority and/or Social Housing, so you understand how rental income is allocated as per the Rental Standard legislation.
- The position of Finance Transactional Manager will be to manage a team of 7-8 across the Purchase Ledger and Income Teams.
- Responsible for the management of the transactional finance team.
- Manage the Accounts payable function ensuring supplier payments are made on time and within the associations delegated financial responsibilities.
- Manage the Income team ensuring income is dealt with in a timely fashion and relevant processes are completed.
- Review how each team operates and seek to identify how the teams can operate in a more efficient and effective manager
- Support and deal with queries raised by both teams.
- Own the month end reports required from the transaction team to budget holders and finance business partners.
- Own and manage the bad debts and provision for tenants and sales ledger.
- Ensure all period end deadlines are adhered to
- Operate with transparency and ensure excellent record keeping for audit trail
- Assist with the external and external audits
- Systems Admin
- Other Ad Hoc duties
You will be an experienced manager who enjoys identifying how the teams can operate in a more efficient and effective way. You will have worked in Local Authority and/or Social Housing.
The client is a modern social business with newly refurbished spacious offices in Letchworth Garden City
My client is passionate about being the best they can be, for each other and their customers. They know that colleagues who are engaged by their purpose and enjoy coming to work will act as one team across the organisation, with everyone able to play their individual part, so that they achieve the best possible outcomes for their customers.
Salary & Benefits
The position of Finance Transactional Manager will pay £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience, plus 27 days holiday, pension and medical cash plan
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420