£55,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
Letchworth Garden City
8th November 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City are proud to be working exclusively with an organisation in Letchworth who global publishing. Working with the Managing Director this role is a commercially focused position that will help drive the business forward to its next exciting corporate phase.
The role of Financial Controller will be to oversee the financial health, controls and position of this £15m revenue organisation. This involves managing a team of 3 and working in partnership with the CEO.
To provide accurate and timely management information, insight and recommendations to support the running of the business and guide future planning including: -
- Coordination, review and issue of weekly flash report showing revenue and margin month to date together with short term cash flow
- Preparation and issue of monthly management information pack including year to date and full year P&L, balance sheet, debtors and creditor status and cash flow plus analysis of variances and recommendations
- Management of the two-year detailed business plan and 5-year outline plan based on forecast input from the CEO, Marketing and Sales functions and present to financial institutions and investors as required
- Preparation of year end accounts for submission by external accountants
- Preparation of the corporate annual report
You will be a qualified Accountant with considerable PQE experience gained in SME environments. You will be commercially minded and able to advise and guide the CEO and management team on all financial and commercial matters.
You would have ideally been through a due diligence/getting the business ready for investment process.
My client is a well-run, friendly, warm but fast paced environment. Located centrally in Letchworth Garden City with ample parking and close to amenities. The organisation is about to embark on 5-year growth plans and is an exciting time to be joining.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Financial Controller will pay £60,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience plus incentives
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420