£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
Letchworth Garden City
9th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are delighted to be assisting a very reputable business based in Letchworth Garden City in their search for an Interim Project Accountant. The assignment will be for approximately 9 months on a fixed term contract basis. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in producing financial statements as well as creating and implementing improved working processes and supporting assistant staff.
- Deliver on ad-hoc projects and review elements of our key internal control environment.
- This is a technical role with lots of opportunity to add value and improve processes.
- You will take ownership of the Fixed Asset and Asset & Liability registers, ensuring that accurate records are kept the regulatory returns are completed.
- Work to improve the finance systems that we use, preparing us for audits.
- Act as a key point of contact for internal and external contacts, proactively building excellent working relationships.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Needs to have strong collaborative people skills.
- Audit type background helpful because they will be trying to focus on our internal financial control environment.
- Knowledge of collating Regulatory returns for Regulator or Social Housing
- Advanced Excel skills
If you are interested in this role, please contact Calum Forster at
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420