13th August 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half Creative & Marketing is delighted to be working in partnership with one of Europe's leading food companies. Our client can offer the Digital Marketing Manager a rewarding role, joining a team of over 5,000 employees with over 10 sites throughout the UK, they have down to earth values and an entrepreneurial vision.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will support and lead the development and delivery of information or services through the company's websites and social media pages. They will also act as custodian of the sites, managing content and creating strategy around new content and services.
A key objective of the role is to create and deliver a Digital Marketing plan with the focus to grow followers, engage and retain them to take them on a journey from, leads, customers, employees, active fans and promoters of the company.
The main duties of the digital marketing manager include
- Work with internal stakeholders and heads of departments, to identify key messages to deliver relevant targeted communications activities
- Manage the development of the websites and Social channels in line with business requirements
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and platforms, suggesting improved ways to increase / improve the digital presence
- Monitor and report on the performance of the various channels and where necessary agree KPI's for measuring campaign results
- Maintain and prepare timely and topical content for website, intranet and social media channels
- ensuring all live content is correct and up to date and ensuring messages are clear and appropriate for the target audience
- Receive, log and draft responses to enquiries from the website & social media and gain approval from relevant stakeholders where required
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach the target buyers.
The Digital Marketing Manager will ideally have a background in the following and be used to working in a collaborative team task focused environment.
- Proven success at building relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Creation and management of external agency briefs
- Working knowledge of CMS such as WordPress
- managing a company website and/or online marketing with a sound understanding of how the web can support a business
- A degree or similar qualification in marketing
- Command of best practices and trends in social media marketing
- Used to going above and beyond the normal duties of digital marketing
- Proven background in delivering marketing excellence within tight deadlines
Our client has been established for over 40 years and since its origin has become one of the leading food companies in Europe. Despite their size they still operate as a family business with strong ethics and value their employees. They have a workforce of over 5,000 across a wide range of high-tech and multi skilled disciplines.
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate can expect to receive a competitive salary plus company benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400