£180.00 - £190.00 / day
8th October 2019
Robert Half Technology are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a membership organisation on a 3-month contract
2nd Line Support
To be the first point of contact via the Service Desk or phone for all ICT enquiries.
You will provide customer focused 1st & 2nd line support as part of a team aiming to resolve issues at first point of contact or escalate to 3rd Line.
- To log and reply to incoming requests from the service desk within an agreed timeframe.
- To provide ICT technical support and advice to all staff.
- To undertake systems administration of Windows desktops, laptops, MAC's, Applications and Windows Active Directory Management.
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware problems on desktops, laptops, MAC's and networks.
- Network troubleshooting and fault finding
- To assist in maintaining IT security including patching and anti-virus
- To carry out routine ICT administrative tasks including Backups, Spam Checking
- Experience in; dealing with tickets in a timely and efficient manner, helping users, running walk ins Escalations
- Experience of PC, MAC and Server troubleshooting
- Experience of installing and supporting Office 2010, Win10 & Office365
- Experience of Exchange 2010
- Understanding of TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN, Routing, DHCP, DNS
- Understanding of AD configuration and design.
- Understanding of Citrix XenApp
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Working knowledge of Laptop and Desktop hardware
- Working knowledge of Networking and VOIP technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users
A membership organisation in Central London.
Salary & Benefits
- 3 month contract
- Circa £180-190 per day dependant on experience
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900